Grants Management Specialist - Raleigh
This is an outreach notice for an Office Manager position with USDA APHIS PPQ, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Please apply through USA Jobs (link provided within announcement).
The vacancy announcement is open until May 17th.
Term - 13 Months
The incumbent serves as a Grants Management Specialist in the PPQ, Science and Technology Core Functional Area in Raleigh, North Carolina. Incumbent provides a full spectrum of support activities for a variety of agreements and grants.
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, organizes, and evaluates grants and agreements activities and provides guidance and recommends or implements changes in procedures to improve the overall management.
- Interprets and applies regulations and APHIS policy concerning all aspects of agreement management and processing.
- Develops, reviews, and coordinates information related to work plans.
- Participates in budget and accounting discussions to analyze and respond to agreement-related budget issues.
- Participates in management control reviews of cooperative agreements and grants.
I wish you the best of luck in all your career pursuits!
USDA APHIS PPQ
Outreach and Recruitment
Call/ Text: 518-420-9779
APHIS Career Page: https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/banner/careers
Plant Protection Today Newsletter: https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/planthealth/ppq-program-overview/plant-protection-today/plant-protection-today