Logistics Senior Procurement Associate
Logistics Senior Procurement Associate
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Work in a team environment as a key resource for the business to manage current and develop new supply sources for categories primarily in Fleet Maintenance and Logistics. Primary role is to improve cost competitiveness, increase availability based on business needs, ensure safe and sustainable supply and be the conduit between the company and supplier partners.
Key impact of this role is to understand and enforce the product specific requirements and offer support to our internal stakeholders to ensure conformance and good expectation management.
Duties and responsibilities
General and Task Management
• Enforces processes and standards; ensures negotiated terms & conditions being consistent with company’s vision, values, and immediate needs; including goals, standards, and ethics, while delivering best overall value to the company and operating locations.
• Delivers on procurement team’s formal financial commitments, thus realizing cost savings and profit & loss impact.
• Interfaces with business teams to prioritize distribution and supplier development needs to improve availability and cost competitiveness while eliminating supply constraints.
• Assist in vendor negotiation and category strategy creation.
• Understand contractual terms and can review contracts.
• Develops positive relationships and work closely with business leaders to manage, implement and track new distribution/supplier needs as well as New Business Launches and expansions.
• Develops, evaluates, and prioritizes ideas on new ways to grow the business through partnerships and cooperative deals that drive sustainable profit & revenue growth.
• Following up on daily shipments to achieve on time delivery.
• RFQ on daily requests from the business/internal customers.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
• Engages with leadership in the field, engages with team associates to drive results while building long-term capabilities.
• Stakeholder management and alignment.
• Communicates efficiently throughout procurement and directly with customer’s / supplier’s management
• Develops, deepens, and maintains trusted and collaborative relationships with business partners.
What We Want From You:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
• At least 3 years of procurement experience with indirect categories and contract and category management experience.
• Expertise in running sourcing initiatives such as RFx and vendor selection processes, as well as supplier quality and performance accountability scorecards.
• Proven financial acumen with consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven negotiation skills with experience negotiating commercial terms and service level agreements.
• Proven ability to manage competing agendas and priorities while translating complex information across internal and external stakeholders.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.