Multimedia Specialist, 604034600
- Utilize expert technical knowledge and creativity and apply adult learning strategies to create synchronous and asynchronous distributed learning for DLA and DoD employees.
- Provide multimedia services in video/audio recording, tv/video production, Distance Learning broadcast support, course authoring, computer graphics design/development/integration, web-site development/maintenance, and maintain audiovisual library.
- Plan, develop, produce, direct, and edit on-line, filmed, or taped television/video productions to be used for information, education, and training purposes.
- Utilize a personal computer and a variety of software packages for course authoring, graphics, animation, PC based editing, interactive video, and related state-of-the-art technology applicable to a wide variety of projects.
- Ensure all products comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.